Cupola Gallery offers a wide range of artworks including painting, printmaking, ceramics, jewellery, sculpture, glass, textiles and photography.
178-178a Middlewood Road
Sheffield S6 1TD
tel/fax: 0114 285 2665
Celebrating Arts and Industry in Sheffield
Date: Wednesday May 13, 6:30-7:30pmpm
Venue: Riverside Cafe, 80 Catchbar Lane, S6 1TA
Cupola is looking to put on a 2 day Arts and Music Festival in Hillsborough park next year 6th & 7th August 2016.
We are looking for feedback from the Hillsborough Community. Can you spare an hour of your time to give us your opinions on our proposal?
We are also looking for people who might like to get involved and/or help with the staging of this event.
For more information please contact Karen Sherwood or Graham Shapley on (0114) 285 2665 or email email@example.com
Sunday* CLOSED except for special events and workshops.
Prints & Plates is the next exhibition. Preview Friday 24 April. Show runs 25 April - 30 May, see exhibition page for details.
Exciting new venture:
Cupola has become a partner of The Charter for Compassion. See below.
Here is Karen on the Mystery Shopper via Youtube
Karen's blog - my story
Established in 1991 Cupola remains one of the most respected contemporary galleries for the sale and exhibition of fine art & fine craft in the north of England.
In addition, over 300 artists works across a range of media are always on display across the full range of disciplines. Our website only gives a snap shot of what is available so we would always have to recommend a visit.
Current Exhibitions: - see our exhibitions page for more details..
• Cupola Celebrated 20 years of trading in 2011 (23 years this year - how time flies!)
Click here to watch Cupola founder Karen Sherwood talk about those twenty years.
• Wanting to buy something rather impressive? You can spread the cost over ten interest-free months with Own Art.
• Free tea and coffee always, free chocolate cake on Saturdays.
• No need for baby sitters for your visit - kids are more than welcome!
• Short of time? - we can usually find you something that you'll like, or if you have lots of time have a look through over 5000 pieces of art!
• We have a sun-filled (no promises) sculpture garden.
WE RUN A VOLUNTEER PROGRAMME - please ask for details.