Cupola Gallery offers a wide range of artworks including painting, printmaking, ceramics, jewellery, sculpture, glass, textiles and photography.
178-178a Middlewood Road
Sheffield S6 1TD
tel: 0114 285 2665
Sunday* CLOSED except for special events and workshops.
Proposed ARTS FESTIVAL for Hillsborough in 2016
Celebrating Arts and Industry in Sheffield
Meeting - Update and current plans:ALL WELCOME
Date: Wednesday 14 October, 6:30-7:30pm
Venue: Hillsborough Bowling Green Pavilion, Hillsborough Park.
Cupola is looking to put on a 2 day Arts and Music Festival in Hillsborough park next year in July 2016.
Please visit our social enterprise page for more information.
Between Water & Stone: The Wonders of the Peak by Paul Evans
See exhibition pages for more details.
Exciting new venture:
Cupola has become a partner of The Charter for Compassion. See below.
Here is Karen on the Mystery Shopper via Youtube
Here is my blog about the history of Cupola. How I set it up and some stories of the ongoing journey...:
And here is my (Karen Sherwood) personal painting blog:
Established in 1991 Cupola remains one of the most respected contemporary galleries for the sale and exhibition of fine art & fine craft in the north of England.
In addition, over 300 artists works across a range of media are always on display across the full range of disciplines. Our website only gives a snap shot of what is available so we would always have to recommend a visit.
Current Exhibitions: - see our exhibitions page for more details..
• Cupola Celebrated 20 years of trading in 2011 (23 years this year - how time flies!)
Click here to watch Cupola founder Karen Sherwood talk about those twenty years.
• Wanting to buy something rather impressive? You can spread the cost over ten interest-free months with Own Art.
• Free tea and coffee always, free chocolate cake on Saturdays.
• No need for baby sitters for your visit - kids are more than welcome!
• Short of time? - we can usually find you something that you'll like, or if you have lots of time have a look through over 5000 pieces of art!
• We have a sun-filled (no promises) sculpture garden.
WE RUN A VOLUNTEER PROGRAMME - please ask for details.