Northern Potters Association
27 April – 1 June
Opening 7:30pm Friday 26 April
Vessel - according to the dictionary
1. a craft for traveling on water, now usually one larger than an ordinary rowboat; a ship or boat.
2. an airship.
3. a hollow or concave utensil, as a cup, bowl, pitcher, or vase, used for holding liquids or other contents.
4. Anatomy, Zoology. a tube or duct, as an artery or vein, containing or conveying blood or some other body fluid.
5. Botany. a duct formed in the xylem, composed of connected cells that have lost their intervening partitions, that conducts water and mineral nutrients.
6. a person regarded as a holder or receiver of something, especially something nonmaterial:
a vessel of grace; a vessel of wrath.